As a family-owned business for over forty years, C.L. Smith adheres to one simple mission: To Make Our Customer’s Lives Easier. And we achieve this by working tirelessly to provide quality products at the best price, supported by exceptional service and attention to customer needs. We exist to serve our customers…many of whom have been loyal customers for years.
Why Should You Choose a Career at CL Smith?
- You have a voice at CL Smith. Your opinion matters, and you have direct access to Senior Management and the President/Owner.
- We are financially stable. . . .we invest back into our employees and the business.
- You make a difference. Your work matters, and you can impact company performance.
- You control your own destiny and career. You contribute, you are noticed, and you can grow. There is room to develop and advance.
- A collaborative workplace. . . . .you are surrounded by other passionate employees who work together to help you succeed.
- Integrity. We do the right thing for our customers and our employees.
- Great performance is rewarded. We take care of employees who go above and beyond for our customers and co-workers.
Our longevity in the highly competitive, yet exciting, packaging industry is a testament to our people…those that make up our Family of Solutions. As a growing, financially stable organization, we recognize our success is a function of our talented, committed and hard-working associates. We maintain a culture of open communication and empowerment; one that strives for excellence and 100% customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our company and celebrate the unique talents of each of our team members.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the C.L. Smith team, we would like to hear from you. Career opportunities change periodically depending on our needs and the requirements of our customers.
If Interested in Applying to C.L. Smith
Please upload your cover letter and your resume below or send to:
Human Resource Department
1311 S. 39th Street
St. Louis, Missouri 63110