- Significant changes to the regulations concerning lithium batteries have taken place for both US DOT and the international regulations?
- If you are shipping or distributing lead acid, lithium ion or lithium metal batteries or equipment containing various types of batteries, and you are not familiar with the recent changes, you may not be in compliance with the Hazardous Material Regulation (HMR).
HAZPlus offers both, stock and custom, compliant packaging solutions for a variety of battery types. We offer solutions for Lithium Ion batteries UN3480, Lithium Ion Batteries packed with equipment UN3481, Lithium Ion Batteries packed in equipment UN3481, Lithium Metal batteries UN3090, Lithium metal batteries packed with equipment UN3091, Lithium Metal Batteries packed in equipment UN3091. We also offer a variety of packaging solutions for wet cell, lead acid batteries. These packaging solutions serve a variety of markets including aerospace, automotive, green energy, telecommunications, portable personal electronics, and many more.
- On-Site UN certification test lab allows for customized, compliant testing to meet your timeline.
- In-House Hazardous Material and package design expertise.
- Battery packagings are designed, tested and certified to accommodate a variety of batteries and cell types and sizes.
- Several stock options with custom sizes and configurations available upon request.
- Other components we provide: LDPE liner bags, vermiculite, tape, shipping labels.
HAZPlus® = Safe Battery Packaging For Transport
- Turn-Key Services – We design, test, certify and manufacture battery packaging for shipment.
- Compliance Commitment – On-site UN/ISTA certification lab for testing, UN certification and production quality control.
- Choice & Flexibility – Custom and stock packaging options for the most economical alternative.
- Regulatory/Expertise – Hazardous Materials packaging specialists answer all your questions, and guide you through the maze of regulations to achieve compliance.