We can assist with all types of carton configurations to complete your packaging project!
Available Methods and Descriptions of Packaging & Delivery:
- RSC/Re-Shipper Carton – Boxes designed and tested to have bottles filled & shipped. Good stacking strength and very little of the corrugated sheet is waste.
- Bulk Box/Carton Boxes designed to ship empty bottles
- Bulk Gaylord a large capacity shipping box that can ship either filled or empty containers.
- Bulk Pallet (sometimes called skids)
- Tray Pack Inner containers are stacked and palletized with corrugated tray sheets in between
- Stack Pack The inner containers are stacked neatly on top of one another.
Custom Printing on Cartons:
- Litho Labels – (short for Lithographic Label) are used for high end graphics on corrugated packaging printed on separate sheets of usually 70 # C1S paper. The process used to print litho labels is capable of printing higher line screens than flexographic processes can. This provides higher resolution graphics on corrugated packaging. The litho label can be process printed (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black), PMS ink color matched with additional colors or both. The litho label is trimmed to a rectangular size, palletized and shipped to our dock. The litho label is fed through a machine that applies adhesive and places the label on the corrugated sheet. Labels that cover the entire corrugated sheet are called full label. Labels that do not cover the entire corrugated sheet are called spot labels.
- Flexography – Printing done directly onto the box. Flexography has an advantage over lithography in that it can use a wider range of inks, water based rather than oil based inks, and is good at printing on a variety of different materials like plastic, foil, acetate film, brown paper, and other materials used in packaging. Typical products printed using flexography include brown corrugated boxes, flexible packaging including retail and shopping bags, food and hygiene bags
Learn more about Decorations & Labels.