Temperature Controlled Absorbent Bag Kit – Complete Ready to Use Kits
Ship your temperature-sensitive materials in our temperature control Variation 2 Absorbent Bag Cooler Kit (often referred to as temperature-controlled bags). This kit comes completely assembled and ready for use. Simply place your inner container into the provided absorbent lined bag, place the bagged container into the cooler with your choice of thermal conditioner (wet ice, ice packs, etc.), and your product is ready to ship. This Kit is tested as a UN4GV (Variation 2) packaging, which means any inner containers or articles may be placed in this packaging.
Internationally recognized 4GV certification allows inner packagings or articles of any type, for solids or liquids, to be assembled and transported in this packaging. See: 49 CFR 178.601(g)(2). All kits have been tested and certified in the HAZPlus® on-site Package Testing Lab and come with easy to follow instructions.
R-8 Thick-Walled, high thermal efficiency foam cooler keeps shipments at controlled temperature longer.
Absorbent Bag – Cooler Kit Components:
- Outer 4GV Box
- 12x12x12 (I.D) EPS Cooler
- Absorbent Lind Poly Bag
- Intermediate Poly Liner Bag
- Cable Tie for Bag Closure
- Pre-Cut Box Closing Tape
- Assembly and Use Instructions
|Product Description||Part#||MAX Weight||MAX Shipping||Associated UN Certification Rating|
|4 x 1 liter/32 oz. or less|
Cooler Kit. V Package
- Supplied intermediate container (can, plug, and ring) meets 100 kPa hydrostatic pressure standard for air shipments.
- Suitable for air shipment when using hydrostatically capable primary containers.
- General Parameters: Approved for PG I, II, and III materials.
- Easy to load universal absorbent bag system.
- Inner containers sold separately.