Cubic Yard Boxes
Cubic Yard Boxes are constructed out of a heavy duty corrugated box material and offer a solution for solid hazardous waste collection and disposal. These containers are both efficient and economical (hold the equivalence of 4 – 55 gallon drums) hazmat shipping boxes for shipping hazardous and non-hazardous items.
In order to ensure you have chosen the correct Cubic Yard Boxes you will want to know: is the material to be contained a hazardous product; do you need a 3 wall box or a 5 wall box; how much weight will be going into the Cubic Yard Box; do you need a liner; and how many Cubic Yard Boxes will you need?
Cubic Yard Box
For Solid Hazardous Materials & Waste (UN11G/X)
- Solid Hazardous Waste Collection & Disposal
- Enviromental Remediation
- Transportation of Solid Hazardous Materials
- Can Be Used As A Salvage Container for FIBC’s
- Please refer to assembly & use instructions.
- Fiberboard IBC system consists of outer UN11G/X marked carton, 5-mil
- 2-way hardwood pallet (optional)
- Container system has been tested and certified to meet the requirements of 49CFR 173.800 for Packing Group I,II, & III
- Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced triple wall corrugated materials
- Completely incinerable
- Ships and stores flat – 44 per pallet for transportation purposes
- Ideal for transporting and storage of both hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Approved for 2000 pounds of PGI, PGII, or PGIII materials
- Replaces up to four (4)55-gallon drums
- Tested to be stacked up to 2 high when full
- Dimensions are 36″ x 36″ 36″; volume is one cubic yard
- View the C.L. Smith Solutions Catalog