Cubic Yard Boxes
Cubic Yard Boxes are constructed out of a heavy duty corrugated box material and offer a solution for solid hazardous waste collection and disposal. These containers are both efficient and economical (hold the equivalence of 4 – 55 gallon drums) hazmat shipping boxes for shipping hazardous and non-hazardous items.
In order to ensure you have chosen the correct Cubic Yard Boxes you will want to know: is the material to be contained a hazardous product; do you need a 3 wall box or a 5 wall box; how much weight will be going into the Cubic Yard Box; do you need a liner; and how many Cubic Yard Boxes will you need?
Cubic Yard Box
For Solid Hazardous Materials & Waste (UN11G/X)
- Solid Hazardous Waste Collection & Disposal
- Enviromental Remediation
- Transportation of Solid Hazardous Materials
- Can Be Used As A Salvage Container for FIBC’s
- Please refer to assembly & use instructions.
- Fiberboard IBC system consists of outer UN11G/X marked carton, 5-mil
- 2-way hardwood pallet (optional)
- Container system has been tested and certified to meet the requirements of 49CFR 173.800 for Packing Group I,II, & III
- Constructed of heavy-duty reinforced triple wall corrugated materials
- Completely incinerable
- Ships and stores flat – 44 per pallet for transportation purposes
- Ideal for transporting and storage of both hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Approved for 2000 pounds of PGI, PGII, or PGIII materials
- Replaces up to four (4)55-gallon drums
- Tested to be stacked up to 2 high when full
- Dimensions are 36″ x 36″ 36″; volume is one cubic yard
- View the C.L. Smith Solutions Catalog
Need More Information?
Please contact one of our Packaging Specialist experts for help with all of your Performance, Regulatory, or any other needs related to custom or stock packaging!
(800) 264-1202 | office phone number
Email Us | through our online form
Packaging Alternatives for a Cleaner Environment (PACE)
Discover ways to achieve more environmentally friendly packaging.