To C. L. Smith, safety is the number one priority for our customers when it comes to dealing with hazardous products and spills. Not only is there a chance of injury due to slippage, product contamination or environment contamination can be high as well so quick action is needed for every occurrence. Secondary containment systems are usually used when containers or drums are handling the storage of liquids. Secondary containment requirements are often mandated by the desire to reduce maintenance costs and spillage losses, but also there are regulatory and good neighbor stewardship needs to take into consideration.
Whether it’s containment for one drum, multi-drum spill containment pallets, IBC spill units, ramps, a drum dolly, or drum stacking systems, C. L. Smith can provide you with products that are perfect for storing and dispensing chemicals while keeping your work area clean of environmental contamination.
NEED ASSISTANCE OR UNABLE TO FIND A PRODUCT TO FIT YOUR NEEDS? Please contact our C. L. Smith Customer Care Department to speak with one of our Packaging Experts for assistance with spill containment and all of your packaging needs—Call 1.855-766.0995 or EMAIL US
- Types – Single, Double, 4, 6, 8 Cradle, Stacker, Shelf Units
- Capacities:5 gl – 2000 lbs
- Dimensions: 29″ x 26.5″ x 22.5″ – 118″ x 77.5″ x 20″
- Whether it is containment for one drum, multi-drum spill pallets, IBC spill units, ramps, a drum dolly, or drum stacking systems, we can provide you with products that are perfect for storing and dispensing chemicals while keeping your work area clean of environmental contamination.
- These devices are designed to be lifted with a forklift and are constructed of polyethylene, which is not only rugged but also resistant to most chemicals.
- These products meet EPA requirements for secondary spill containment of hazardous materials (40 CFR 264.175)