Special containers and special handling is required when storing hazardous materials. There are a number of chemicals, additives, cleaning supplies that must be contained in hazardous materials storage systems; but to ensure an even higher level of safety, consider placing the safety storage containers inside safety cabinets or lockers.
C. L. Smith offers a variety of storage types in order to ensure that your storage needs are met. We offer containers for the storage of hazardous materials not requiring Fire Rated Construction as well as containers for the storage of hazardous materials requiring Fire Rated Construction. Additionally, we offer Outdoor Drum Storage solutions in order to free up valuable workspace while allowing you to achieve compliance.
As there are multiple options for hazardous storage containers, it is important that you know the characteristics and hazards of the substances you intend to store. One of the best ways to find out safety standards for your items is to review the Safety Data Sheet for each item. The information from the SDS will provide guidance with regards to what type of storage unit is required.
- Storage Containers: Hazardous Chemical, Outdoor Drum, Flammable Material, Hazardous Material
- Material: 2-hour & 4-hour fire rated
- Doors: 11 & 12 guage steel doors, chemical resistent & child resistent coating
- View the C.L. Smith Solutions Catalog
- CLNF1 is the perfect choice for the storage of hazardous materials where Fire Rated Construction is not required.
- The DLNF1 is the Outdoor Drum Storage solution that frees up valuable workspace while allowing you to achieve compliance.
- The FLFR2 is the perfect choice for the storage of hazardous materials where Fire Rated Construction is required.
- The SLFR4 utilizes 4-Hour Fire Rated, non-combustible, weatherproof construction per UL 263 & ASTM E-119.