Glass vials are perfect for pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medicinal, and crafting uses. They are also great for essential oils, perfumes, and other liquids. We offer Amber vials and Flint (Clear) colored vials.
Looking to market your perfumes and colognes in an epicurean way, consider using Flint-colored vials as your sampling vessel—the options are limitless! They’re available in sizes as small as one dram up to four ounces with screw-on or crimp-on lids.
As you may have guessed, these vials are perfect for cosmetic, medicinal, and pharmaceutical products. When fitted with a cap this vial creates a tall canister-style design.
There are many benefits of using glass vials such as:
- Clarity: A smooth, clear surface allowing for easy visual product inspection
- Inertness: Glass will not react with most substances
- Heat Resistance: Glass has a low coefficient of thermal expansion and is less likely to experience thermal shock
- Nonporous: Glass will not impact the taste of smell of foods, medicines, or vitamins
- Sustainable: Glass is recyclable
|Sizes||1 dram – 4oz|
|Neck Finish||13mm – 28mm|
|Colors||Amber, Flint (Clear)|
Need More Information?
Please contact one of our Packaging Specialist experts for help with all of your Performance, Regulatory, or any other needs related to custom or stock packaging!
(800) 264-1202 | office phone number
Email Us | through our online form
Packaging Alternatives for a Cleaner Environment (PACE)
Discover ways to achieve more environmentally friendly packaging.